NewDay USA will be expanding to California, and we are looking for top notch customer focused team members to kick off our west coast initiative! As an Account Executive, you will take our customers through the entire mortgage sales cycle and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. At NewDay USA, we provide the tools to help you meet national & state licensing requirements, including educational opportunities, support and training. Through our Character Driven Leadership Program and our Customer Experience sales training, you can gain the skills required to become a corporate and community leader.
• Effectively prepare and present customized mortgage solutions to potential customers
• Follow up on inbound, direct marketing leads
• Analyze credit worthiness, calculate risk and provide unique financial solutions
• Analyze customer application, credit reports, and supporting documentation
• Engage and present to customers
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier University and have demonstrated academic success
• You are career minded, results oriented and take action
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• You are collaborative and have the ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• You have the confidence to take on new challenges and work with the tools provided to you
About NewDay USA:
NewDay USA is looking for extraordinary team members to help change the lives of America’s veterans and to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Maryland. Our team is comprised of some of the most diverse, talented and energetic people anywhere in the financial services industry. They are also driven to excel by the exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement that are unique to NewDay USA. Our company was voted a “Top Workplace for Career Training” by The Baltimore Sun, a “Top Entry Level Employer” by CollegeGrad.com, and “Best Places to Work” by the Baltimore Business Journal. Join our exceptional team. Have lots of fun doing important work. Apply now! www.newdaycareers.com
Individuals seeking employment at NewDay Financial, LLC. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, ancestry, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. NewDay USA does not guarantee applicants will pass tests or exams, and employment as an Account Executive is conditioned on obtaining and maintaining the appropriate licenses, among other requirements.