* Effectively utilize lending guidelines to assess loan risk and acceptability
* Analyze and evaluate income, financial standing and credit rating of NewDay USA’s potential customers
* Review findings from the Automated Underwriting System and provide validation
* Ensure accuracy of mortgage loan disclosures and documents
* Solve and communicate critical operational and financial matters with members of the Processing and Sales teams
* Calculate the Net Tangible Benefit in a cost reduction refinance
* You have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top tier University with a major in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
* You have a 3.0 GPA or higher and have demonstrated academic success
* You are a self-starter and results oriented
* You have outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
About NewDay USA:
NewDay USA is looking for extraordinary team members to help change the lives of America’s veterans and to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Maryland. Our team is comprised of some of the most diverse, talented and energetic people anywhere in the financial services industry. They are also driven to excel by the exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement that are unique to NewDay USA. Our company was voted a “Top Workplace for Career Training” by The Baltimore Sun, a “Top Entry Level Employer” by CollegeGrad.com, and “Best Places to Work” by the Baltimore Business Journal. Join our exceptional team. Have lots of fun doing important work. Apply now! www.newdaycareers.com
Individuals seeking employment at NewDay Financial, LLC are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.